Martes, Setyembre 11, 2012

INSIGHTS AND REFLECTIONS # : STORM SIGNAL

               Today, I learned that Storm Warning Signals are thestorm signals that are usually raised when an area is about to be hit by a tropical cyclone. As a tropical cyclone gains strength and/or gets nearer to an area having a storm signal, the warning may be upgraded to a higher one in that particular area.  Conversely, as a tropical cyclone weakens and/or gets farther to an area, it may be downgraded to a lower signal or may be lifted (that is, an area will have no storm signal). Classes for preschool are canceled when Signal #1 is in effect. High school classes and below are canceled under Signal #2 and classes for colleges and universities and below are canceled under Signal #3.
                  I will apply my learning about this phenomenon to every typhoon that will come in our country.
              Learning about this phenomenon is important because it can help us to be aware about the weather conditions.
              On larger scale, I will share my learnings about this phenomenon to my family, my classmates and to any other people for to them to be also ready and knowledgeable of the affect of this phenomenon.
              I want to know more about this phenomenon to gain more knowledge other than what I have before.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento