Biyernes, Hulyo 13, 2012

Insights and Reflections # 3: Tropical Depression

              Today I learned that once a group of thunderstorms has come together under the right atmospheric conditions for long enough time, they may organize into a TROPICAL  DEPRESSION. TROPICAL  DEPRESSION is a tropical cyclone having sustained surface winds less than 39 miles (63 km) per hour.
            I will apply my learning about tropical depression in other lessons related with these and also in my everyday life because tropical depression is related with the rain / typhoons that affects each one of us
            Learning about this phenomenon is important because because it helps us to understand the phenomenon that is happening around us
          On a larger scale, I will share my learning on this phenomenon to others so that they will be aware and to be prepared about the effects of this phenomenon 
            I need to know more about  the effects of tropical  depression so that I will know what to do if there is a tropical depression.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento