Sabado, Hulyo 28, 2012

INSIGHTS AND REFLECTIONS #5: LOW PRESSURE AREA

          Today I learned that low pressure area is a region where the atmospheric pressure at sea level is lower than that of surrounding locations. Low-pressure systems form under areas of wind divergence which occur in upper levels of the troposphere. The formation process of a low-pressure area is known as cyclogenesis.
          I will apply my learnings about low pressure area in other related topics and also to my everyday life.
          Learning about this phenomenon i important because it gives us warning that there might be a typhoon near a certain place. 
          On a larger scale, I will share my knowledge to others so that they will know something about it and apply it to their lessons.
          I want to know more about the origin of low pressure area.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento